Monday, September 23, 2019

Challenge 376: Upcycle/Recycle

Hey Everyone!  We are in week 2 still of our Double Trouble collaboration!  Be sure to check out all the details here, to get in on both challenges!

In the meantime, if you are looking for a new challenge this week, our theme is UPCYCLE/RECYCLE.  We would like to see something on your project that was initially used for something else. It could be some wrapping, some twine, packaging, old washers, it's endless!
Look what the DT has to inspire you this week!

I was inspired by the packaging from a Chick-Fil-A gift card.  I trimmed around the cardboard and made a tag out of it as part of my project's title.

                                                                         Julene
The grey and white card is a recycled ticket folder for our Canada coach trip.
It became the mat for 2 photos. I also added a small scrap of pastel card from packaging I had.




Tammy
I used a piece of a burlap bag to create a big focal of my layout.



Link up below and let us know how you upcycle/recycle!



You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

No comments: