Monday, September 16, 2019

Challenge #375: Tags and Frames + Double Trouble Team Up

Happy Monday all!

Doreen here ::waves::
Okay, I'll admit I'm not a Monday person but, having a fun new challenge to motivate helps make it just a bit better, amirite?!

Today we challenge you to use your tags and/or frames.

Also we are Teaming up w/ the Double Trouble blog.

Double Trouble Paper Crafting

Their challenge is to include plaid on your project.
Click on the link to take you to their blog:
To help motivate you, here are some examples from me and the rest of the Use Your Stuff Team:

Doreen
2-page Travelers Notebook spread 
Turns out I dont have any frames in my
stash so I went with tags.
I used 1 whole tag and the top of another.
I also included "something plaid"; the BG paper.
BTW -  it's older than my daughter, who will be 18 in January.



Julene



Here's my outdoorsy card.


Amanda

In Canada red/black plaid is like it's own color! It fit very well with this camping themed layout!


Renee Hagler




Our this challenge will run from September 16th until the 28th on our blog...
And until the 29th on the Double Trouble blog
 - when you use both our themes you can enter both our challenges!
How awesome is that?!


Link up your creations below...
and let's make this Monday, and the rest of the week, a good one!






You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter

No comments: