Monday, September 2, 2019

Back to School

Hi everyone I'm the newbie.
My name is Julene and I'm from Sydney Australia.


Your theme or challenge for this week is BACK TO SCHOOL
It can be interpreted however you like so long as it is based on that theme.

As a school teacher, I have many layouts on this theme.
I've chosen to make one of my 2 nephews at Presentation Day at the end of the year where they both won awards.
The alphabet paper was perfect for this layout.


Now let's see what inspires you!

Wouldn't you LOVE to go to Hogwarts School of Magic?


Amanda

My little man will be starting Grade 2 this year but I was inspired to scrap his 
Kindergarten school photo for the theme this week!



Doreen
No "Back To School" photos for me!
Instead, I was inspired to create a 2-page Traveler's Notebook spread
of this photo of my girls hanging out in the front yard on a
bright, sunny August day. It was on the 24th
so almost the end of August, right before going back to school!
Left to Right: Ivanna, Madison, and Panini
08/24/2012



My youngest just started Kindergarten.  He tends to be quite the character these days when we try to take a picture of him and his Kindergarten Open House was no different...



We have only college aged children in our house and neither is cooperative with first day of school pictures.  So I decided to document my own first day of class in photography school.




You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter

No comments: