Monday, September 9, 2019

Challenge #374: Mood Board Challenge



Hey everyone!  It's Monday Monday!  **insert ABBA song here**  :)   It's challenge day!  It's a fun mood board challenge this week! Lot's of soothing colors, some neat icons and textures.   We really love these ones as it is so neat to see what each individual takes away from the board to incorporate into their projects!  Here is this week's board!



The DT has some projects to get you started!



I featured a picture of my daughter and I a few years ago at one of our favorite pumpkin patches having our favorite fall treat; the caramel apple.

Julene
I visited a cafe in a chemistry building at Christchurch University. All the containers were based around chemistry items.

Amanda
Two years ago my husband and I visited Disney for the first time for both of us. This is a close up of us waiting on our first ride (Ariel). The photo ended up being a bit blurry as it was darker in there but I couldn't resist scrapping it anyway to commemorate the moment!


Card maker here, I went with that cute chocolate lab that grabbed my heart for inspiration as well as the warm soothing browns.


Now it's your turn!  Link up below so we can see what inspires you this week!



You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter

No comments: