Sunday, June 25, 2017

Highlights #268

Thank you all so much for playing along this week.  I had the best time reading all of the blogs with people trying new things and using old product.  There were so many great projects that I really had a hard time choosing.

Here are the highlights:

#8 Craftysahmiam
I love that she used a card she purchased a while ago to make a template to make this card!


#5 PaperSewPaint

I love this card and loved that she stepped out to try a new technique with watercolor.,  What a great background.  BTW, I do not see the mismatch in the inlaid part.  You did a great job.


#9 Bonnie Garby

I love this mini album.  Great job mastering page construction ( which I am currently working on) and love the fact that she pulled out an old paper pack from her stash to make it.


Thank you so much for everyone who played along in this challenge.  Join us tomorrow for a new challenge!

No comments: