Monday, June 26, 2017

Challenge #269 - Road Trip!


Hello I'm your hostess today with your challenge for this week. My husband and I often take Road Trips, some times close to home and other times a few hours from home. MY challenge is layout or a card of A Road Trip! Vacation layout or card. For the card I'm pretty easy and would let it be a vehicle on it too for the meaning of road or trip :) or and Home sweet Home card for getting home from a trip. Just have fun with it. Here is my layout from one of Road Trips my hubby and I take throughout the year.


Hubby and I often take road trips on the bike.

Majo

It's so good to be home again after a long trip or even a short road trip :)


Chris C.

Earlier this month we took a road trip from our home in suburban Philadelphia to Toledo, Ohio to visit family.  Along the way we stopped for two nights in Cleveland, Ohio.  There is so much to see and do in Cleveland. We visited the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame and the house from the movie, The Christmas Story. And to celebrate our 29th wedding anniversary we ate at my favorite chef, Michael Symon's restaurant, Lola. Cleveland Rocks!!!


For this project, I decided to feature a picture of my children going on a "road trip" around our cul-de-sac in their Disney Princess car.

Amy.L
I have created a 12x12 layout documenting our latest family holiday adventure. The photos are of us at the start of our trip to a place a few hours from where we live. As you can see by our faces we were very excited to be on the road to our holiday. Check out my you tube channel over the next few days for a process video for this. 

Such Great projects from the design team! We hope you can find some time to play along with us this week!




No comments: