Monday, June 5, 2017

#266 - Patterned Papers

Hello, everyone! We hope you all enjoyed our Summer Fun Blog Hop last week! It's Lori here today to bring you this week's challenge.

This week my challenge to you is to use a minimum of 5 patterned papers on your project. You can use more than 5 patterned papers, but you must have at least 5 on your project. Here is my card that I created for this challenge:

I have used exactly 5 different patterned paper on my card.



Here are the beautiful projects from the rest of the design team:

Amy.L
I created this layout using a variety of patterned papers I had left over from my May Kitaholic Kit (main kit). I used plain white cardstock as the background so as to make the paper layers pop more. 


Gail

I used Kaisercraft - Barber Shoppe paper for this layout of my dad at work in the mid-1950s. Sketch is by Rochelle Spears - Scraproom.  I've also done another layout using the same products. You can check it out on my blog here.  


Including the grounding pattern paper I used 5 papers plus 2 cutaparts to make a total of 7 different pattern papers (good time to use scraps on a layout :)



I managed to use 6 scrap patterned papers on this planner dashboard cover for my daughter.



Such beautiful projects from the design team! We hope you can find some time to play along with us this week!




No comments: