Monday, June 12, 2017

#267- Use warm, summer colors

Merry Monday everyone! Tammy here with your new challenge!  I just came back from a weekend away camping...here in Canada we always know when it's summer because everyone is camping - rain or shine!  My theme this week is to use warm sunny colors - oranges, reds, yellows, turquoise, bright green - any of those fun summer colors that just warm you inside and out!
Can't wait to see what you create and to get the mojo flowing, here is some inspiration from the DT!


For this project, I decided to go with a vintage feel using oranges, reds, yellows, and turquoises to showcase one of my favorite pictures of my daughter gardening with her dog.


For this summer project, I thought of the tropics and my granddaughter climbing a palm tree!



Khristina


Amy.L
Amy here with a pocket page spread for this weeks challenge. I have used the Cocoa Vanilla Studio You Rock collection to make the 4x6 cards as these had some vibrant pops of the warm summer colours this challenge calls for. I then used other PL cards to fill in the blanks and pops of bright embellishments to finish this off.

Alice K.
I made a set of ATC cards with summery colors and a summery theme.


perfect colours for a pool fun page! 
Happy summer everyone!

Tina
I stuck more with the oranges, reds and yellows for this page


No comments: