Monday, July 1, 2019

Challenge #365 - Music

Amanda here with this week's challenge! The theme this week is Music! This is one of my absolute favourite things to scrap! I would estimate that 75% of my layouts have been inspired by music in some way, whether it be lyrics, song title or artist name! So for this week we want to see how music inspires you to create!

For my project this week I used the title and lyrics to my country's national anthem
 - only fitting to do a layout since today is Canada Day!




This is what the DT came up with!

Doreen
I used the song "Scream" by Avenged Sevenfold to scrap that time that my husband
had someone to go on "Supreme Scream" with, because I'm too chicken to do it, LOL
Product Info:  Elle's Studio, Kelly Purkey, Simple Stories, Tim Holtz,
and Webster's Pages

Gail
My card includes musical note patterned paper and a stamped tag that has musical notes in the background.



Heather R

A fun girl's night out to see Katy Perry in concert...




We can't wait to see your projects!



You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter

No comments: