Sunday, July 7, 2019

Welcome Our New DT Members

Thank you to everyone who applied for our DT Call!  It was a hard decision but I'd like to introduce you to our newest team members!

Julene Matthews

Julene has been scrapbooking and card making for about 18 years. Her blog is http://julenebydesign.blogspot.com  She is a retired teacher librarian and has been on many design teams.
Currently she is on Counterfeit Kit challenge, plus runs her own scrapbooking challenge blog, based on architecture, named Archiscraps.(http://archiscraps.blogspot.com).






Dawn Morris

Married over 30 years to the love of my life. I have three grown children and one beautiful grand baby that has my heart. 
I love to craft in many mediums, but I love playing with paper. 
I work for the largest living historical museum in the US which is all 18th century to the fullest. 
HUZZAH !! 
 I'm so happy to be here and looking forward to lots of happy crafting time with you all.
Come visit me at my blog.  Dawn's Happy Place. 

Both Dawn and Julene look forward to inspiring you over the next few months and I know you are going to love what they create for our challenges! 

No comments: