Monday, June 24, 2019

Challenge 364: Stickers


Welcome to summer everyone!  We have officially hit the big summer day and now it's time for fun.  We hope you are all having a great time as we start to bring June to a close and are all set for a new challenge!  Our theme this week is STICKERS!
I'm sure everyone has them in their stash so let's see what you can do with them!  Could be puffy stickers, chipboard stickers, flat stickers...you name it.....pop them on your project and show us what you've got!


Stephanie:  
I used a variety of stickers that coordinated with my paper line to highlight this picture of my daughter posing with her llama pool floatie.  



13 Stickers - 8 Alpha -
on this Travelers Notebook layout of my dog Ivanna (RIP) and cat Panini 
preventing me from making my bed before leaving for work.

I've been using lots of stickers this month on a project I'm creating :) Mini Album of last Summer's pictures. Here is just one of the pages to see more from the album just head over to my blog




You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter

No comments: