Monday, June 10, 2019

Challenge #362: Vintage

Hey everyone!  A new week and a new challenge!  Our theme for you is 
VINTAGE!

So this could be some vintage papers, a vintage photo, a vintage technique, use your imagination and use your stuff! :)

Let's show you what the DT has come up with for you!~


For this project, I featured a "vintage" picture of myself twenty one years ago at the Notre Dame Cathedral in Paris.  


This photo of me and my brother with our parents couldn't be more vintage since it is over 60 years old!  I also dug out my stash of Simple Stories Legacy collection was couldn't be more perfect!

Karrie
Mini book for a friend with some Antiquities and Graphic 45




Doreen

Every definition of "vintage" that Alexa (my Amazon Smart Home Device) shared w/ me
had to do w/ wine; and she gave me 11 definitions!
So I was inspired to create a layout of the first time my husband and I went Wine Tasting:
The PP, "I'm With Awesome", Stencil, and Ink Spray have been in my stash for MANY years!

An old building in my town one of 3 theaters that we had and the one that is still as it was from the outside. Used some vintage papers and embellishments from my stash.
You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter

No comments: