Sunday, March 13, 2016

Highlights for challenge #213

Hello everyone! I want to say thank you to everyone that played along with my ribbon/lace/twine/trim challenge this week. We had 24 entries and they were each one beautiful! I enjoyed visiting all of your blogs and reading about your beautiful creations!

All of those beautiful entries made my job of picking the top 3 very difficult, but here they are in no particular order:

If you have not checked out Pamellia's blog post you should definitely go and see all of the beautiful up close shots of this piece of art! So many layers and so much detail!


I just love these unique cards that Alice made and reading the stories to go with them!



I really like Sandi Lee's clean and simple style on this card.

Beautiful work, ladies! Be sure to grab your featured badge in the right side bar.

Thanks again to everyone that played along with us. Be sure to check back tomorrow for a new challenge courtesy of Martha!

No comments: