Monday, March 21, 2016

Challenge # 215 - Inspired by a Quote

Hello All! Tammy here with this week's challenge.  Spring is almost upon us..the season of new beginnings, fresh happenings and yes, a time to be excited and inspired!


My challenge for you this week is to create a project inspired by a quote!  You don't have to put the quote on your project but you do need to let us know what it is! :)

I don't exactly have a project for you this week myself.  Over the weekend of March 19/20 I attended Crop & Create along with some of the amazingly talented individuals behind Scrapbook and Cards Today Magazine (who is celebrating their 10 birthday!  Stop by their blog for some fun birthday celebrating and to wish them a Happy Birthday!) ~ one of which is the highly talented Vicki Boutin!

She is an inspiring individual both as a crafter and just as a wonderful person to know!  I wanted to share with you the make and take that she did with us last night, highlighting the MINC machine...







Herea are the quotes that inspired the DT this week!   Enjoy and play along with us!



I created a journal page with my quote
 "Your Eyes are the Windows to Your Soul"
Immanuel Kant 

Khristina

I really loved this challenge of incorporating a quote and there were SO many that I wanted to use and try in different ways. One of my favorite ways to incorporate a quote into my layouts is to create a bold title. Using a variety of text styles, sizes, and dimensions is a great way to create a unique visual look with a lot of eye appeal. If you want to see close-ups or learn more about this layout, please visit my blog. I can't wait to see how you incorporate quotes into your projects this week! 


Darlene
So many wonderful quotes available to create with today.
I found this one on a 12x12 sheet of 7Gypsies designer paper and it spoke to me!


Gail

There's no better feeling than laughing and being silly with your sister.


Julia

My layout is all about learning to unwind and just let go of my type A personality on occasion. Even squirrels and bunny's will slow down on occasion just to watch us....
More close-ups are on my blog.




Lori
I'm not sure if mine is considered a quote or more of a sentiment, but I love it just the same. What better way to brighten someone's day than to tell them how much they mean to you!


I love this little stamp I got a couple of years ago... it always makes me smile so I choose to use it on the card I made for this challenge.





Heather








No comments: