Monday, March 28, 2016

Challenge #216 - Pop Dots

Hello! This is Amanda with this week's challenge!

One of the things I have but frequently forget to use are Pop Dots - you know, those little foam squares or circles used to make an item stand out from your project! They are a great way to add dimension to your project! For my project I did a very simple design for a Christmas card using a sketch. I am trying to get ahead for next year! I used a very small pop dot under each star to give them some dimension! 



Take a look at what the design team came up with! 


Gail




Sarah
I loved this challenge of using pop dots...of my favourite items from my stash to use. In this 'Life' layout I have scrap lifted the hexagon idea from an online site I saw recently, using mixed media elements to create the background and to incorporate the photo. I have raised some of the hexagons with pop dots as well as the quote next to the title. For more details, please check out my blog at www.myscrappingspace.wordpress.com



Amanda




Tammy C.


What a great challenge to inspire us to Use Your Stuff!  Pop dots can add such a nice change to your projects.  I jut love the dimension it gives.  I tried to keep it simple this week... with a CAS card using Heartfelt Creations Fiddle'n Frog stamps.  Please stop by my blog to see all the details.


Show us your creations!



No comments: