Monday, August 27, 2018

Challenge #327- Lots of Colour

Hey Everyone,

This weeks challenge is to use lots of colour in your project, in anyway your creative mind takes you. For me I have used mixed media and bright coloured embellishments to make a 12x12 layout of my niece when she was a baby. So go ahead and get bright and colourful!!
Amy. 



Heather R

I opted to use a black and white photo of me and my besties and then some old KI Memories with lots of color and sprinkled some colorful rhinestones around as well...


Lori
I have created a card using (almost) every color of the rainbow! You can read more about it on my blog here.

Amanda

I used some bright colors to accent the bright colors of the shirts in these photos!



Lots of happy colors used in my copic coloring, and in the ink blended background.


I added lots of colour to this BoBunny stamp. 






No comments: