Monday, August 20, 2018

Challenge #326- Mood Board


Good Monday Morning everyone! We hope that your weekend was amazing and you got some crafting done!  We'll we are here with another fun challenge to get your Mojo working for this week.  

Look at this awesome mood board! Obviously, although the days are counting down, we are not ready to give up summer yet.  There are so many great ideas - tropical leaves, pineapples, flamingos, a day at the beach, sunshine, water and summer fun...corals, oranges, yellows, greens, blues and pinks...what do you see that inspires you?  

Don't forget to link below and tell us what inspired you!
.
-For this project, I was inspired by the yellows and pinks in the mood board.  I featured pictures of my oldest daughter on a photo shoot with one of her dear friends.


I made a pen holder with a brusho background and quote stamps from Darkroom Door. There are a lot more pictures on my blog, if you'd like to visit?



I was inspired by the yellow sun burst and touches of pink. And of course I had to add a pink flamingo! This is my daughter (the blond in front) and her friends who enjoyed a recent weekend at Dewey Beach, Delaware.




Amanda

I was inspired by the yellow, blue and green in the photos.



I was inspired by the palm trees and blues.



I was inspired by the water and a nod to the beach with my papers and embellishiments




No comments: