Monday, August 6, 2018

Challenge #324 - Triangles

Hello Everyone. Tina picked this fun week of hosting and the challenge this week is Triangles!  Let's see these lovely shapes on your project for the week.......
This is what Tina created for this challenge:


Triangles everywhere! you can see more details about this layout over at my blog


Let's take a look at what the other designers created for this fun challenge....

Stephanie

I used triangles in the form of pennants to showcase pictures of my Grandpa back in the 1930's playing football for his high school team.

I used lots of older Amy Tangerine for my layout that includes a background paper with triangles, some little triangle stickers and some die cut triangles.


I went with a die cut that had some triangle elements in it for my layout which I backed with Disney paper from Simple Stories and Echo Park.



 This is my ATC, using Viva Las VegaStamps images, a Darkroom Door background stamp and a sentiment from Kaisercraft.


Thanks so much for joining us today! We can't wait to see what you create!


No comments: