Monday, August 13, 2018

Challenge #325 - Summer Fun

Happy Monday!  Heather R here...Summer has pretty much come to an end...at least where I am!  My daughter started back to school this past Friday...her senior year of high school!  So this week's challenge is all about Summer Fun!

The pictures in my layout are from 2003...now both of those sweet faces are grown...19 and 17!  Thank goodness I still have my last baby who is 4 to keep me young and to have many more summers with <3




Be sure and check out what the rest of the Design Team came up with...and we look forward to seeing what you come up with as well!


Having fun on a new bicycle.



I created a layout of my granddaughter keeping cool by playing in the sprinkler.


Amy
I have created a pocket page spread for this weeks challenge documenting our family holiday from earlier in the year (our Summer here in Australia). I will have a process video up on my YouTube channel later in the week for this one too. 



When I think of summer, I think of play and bright, happy colors.  For this challenge, I decided to PLAY in my art journal with bright happy colors.




We can't wait to see what you create! Thanks so much for stopping by!


No comments: