Saturday, March 4, 2017

Meet the New DT

Thank you so much everyone for applying to our DT call out!  We had the most entries to date!  We love that so many of you want to be a part of our great team! As always, I have such a hard time nailing down just the spots that we have so we actually have 7 new members!

Without further adieu I'd like to introduce you to our new DT.  These ladies will be starting in April! A lot of new faces and one familiar one as well!  Be sure to check out their blog and social media before then!


Amy L.

I am a mum of 3 children who started scrapbooking about 7 years ago to document my sons life and since then I have albums for each of my kids and also family albums. I am a traditional scrapper, project lifer and like to test out mixed media techniques. I generally let the photos I am scrapping guide how my layouts are done; colour scheme, theme etc. 
I work full time as an early childhood teacher, in Canberra Australia.  I love bunnies and have 4 bunny boys, as well as a cat and dog. 


Hello! My name is Lori Stroup and I am so happy to be returning to the Use Your Stuff Design Team! I live in a small town in SW Missouri with my husband and our two sons. Matthew is in his first year of college, so he is not home much, and Shane is a sophomore in high school. We also have a daughter that is married, and they have a little girl whom I (still) get the pleasure of keeping during the day while her Mommy teaches! She definitely keeps me busy! I have been scrapping for about 19 years and card making almost as long. In the last year or so I have been doing Project Life and I love it! My style is pretty clean and simple, but I do like to add lots of layers once in a while. I am so thrilled to be a part of the Use Your Stuff Design Team again!

I'm Stephanie Johnson from Miamisburg, Ohio in the USA.  I'm an Eighth Grade American History teacher by day and a busy Mom by night.  But when I do have a spare moment, you will find me whipping up layouts in my scrap room.  I've been scrapbooking since my oldest was a year old and have a mountain of paper to prove it!  I'm so happy to be a part of Use Your Stuff and can't wait to share my creations with all of our followers!


Hi Everyone! I'm thrilled to be joining the team. I am Alice, living in Finland. I have completely lost my heart to ATC cards.  That's a format that allows so much in spite of its smallish size. I am just starting to explore art journalling which seems a great way to use up paints and papers that can't always be incorporated into ATC's. My inspiration comes from several sources, books, people, the papers on my desk. This will hopefully be a great half of a year full of fun and inspiration and using up all that stuff that's stashed somewhere! You can visit me on my blog at http://yellowhousestudio.blogspot.com/

Hi, I'm Christine but everyone calls me Chris. I am a recently retired wife, mother and grandmother living in Eagleville, PA (about 26 miles from Philadelphia). I started scrapping 16 years ago when our first grandchild was born. We now have five grandchildren and I love including them on my layouts. I am very lucky that my wonderful husband supports my passion for scrapbooking and that I have my own scrap room. One of my new goals is to make my scrap room "pretty" so I am continuously purging and reorganizing. I love challenges, sketches and process videos to keep me inspired. In addition to scrapping, I love to knit and cook.





Kristin O

"Hi! My name is Kristin Rizzo and I have been married to my best friend for over 2 1/2 years, we have 2 rescued fur babies.  I have been scrapbooking for about 15 years and I love scrapbooking!  I try to attend a crop with friends once a month and love attending an expo once a year in August.  Everyday I try to spend at least 15 minutes in my scrapbooking room.  By day I am a Payroll and Retirement Administrator.  When I'm not scrapbooking I enjoy girls nights out, shopping, country music concerts, movies and spending time with my hubby and our two doggies, Bailey and Bristol.  I love taking pictures, and enjoy telling the stories through scrapbooking.  Feel free to follow me on Instagram:  kkat773"




Hello!  My name is Heather and I currently live in The Sunshine State!   I have 3 kids - 2 teens and a toddler.  They definitely keep me busy!  I was blessed to be able to stay home with my first 2 for about 9 years, but had to return to the full time work force back in 2008.  I started scrapbooking back in 1998 just after my husband and I got married since we were pretty broke and couldn’t afford one of the fancy leather albums for our wedding photos.  I was hooked pretty much from my first cut of paper!  I enjoy the creative outlet that scrapbooking gives me plus the fact that it gives my family fun memories to look back on.  I am a big Disney fan and so Disney layouts tend to be my favorite ones to do.  I love using sketches when I need a kick to get a layout going or being inspired by a fun challenge. I enjoy other crafts as well, especially re-purposing things and making home décor.  I figure there is nothing that can’t be upgraded with a little spray paint!

No comments: