Tuesday, March 28, 2017

Challenge #257 "Spring is in the Air"

Welcome back for another fun challenge!!! I can not believe we are in the last few days of March so I am starting to think of Spring. 
Spring is one of my favorite seasons of the year, I love everything about Spring from the smell to the beautiful flowers and all their different colors.

The theme for our new challenge is

"Spring is in the Air"

We can't wait to see what you create for the new challenge but first here is some inspiration from our wonderful Design Team


Amy


Khristina



Majo

 This is my inspiration for you. I love the colors of spring, the grass growing again, the tulips coming out and all the dandelions with their beautiful yellow shine.





Spring for us begins the season of our vegetable garden

Wanted to give my friend some pretty smelling tealites,
but didn't have the container, so I made a sleeve out of a TP
roll and old supplies ~ decorated with
flowers and birdies because Spring is in the Air!





No comments: