Monday, March 6, 2017

Challenge # 254 - Book pages ♥

Good morning, peeps!
It's Majo here today to entertain you and ask you for those special skills 😉
  No, not to worry, all I'd love to see are book pages on your creations, either real pages, a stamp, an embossing folder etc.
This is my inspiration for you .....

Please, take a look at all the wonderful creations from my fellow team members ......

  Maria Pilar

 I love to use old book pages in my jobs. I made a mixed media background using stencils, book pages and gesso. More details in my blog.


Khristina 

 I don't usually play along with Team B...but...I LOVE using book pages on my layouts. Here is a recent one that I did with pages from Harry Potter books. There is a process video if you want to check it out as well. Just click here.


Gail


Renee

For this challenge, I used a sheet music patterned paper as the base for my planner bookmark for March.


Tammy C.
 

I used the book page as my background for a vintage look. Stop by my blog for all the details!
 
 

No comments: