Monday, March 20, 2017

Challenge #256 - Doilies

Hi everyone! Amanda here with this week's challenge!

I have a little bit of an obsession with doilies! They are so versatile and can be used on so many different types of projects. I have them in many different colors and I also love to cut them on my die cut machines! For this week's challenge I want to see one or more doilies on your project!

For mine I used a large doily to help back my photo.


Take a look at what the DT came up with this week!

Maria Pilar
I made my card making a background with a mixedmedia stencil, a doilie and a ADNORit image. More details here

Majo

For more details, please visit my blog :)


Gail

A baby card with some heart-shaped doilies. For more information, click HERE.



I have become a true planner girl.  I used part of a doily to create a focal decoration on my planner spread for this week.  I am always looking for interesting things to use in my planner and the doily was perfect as it is not bulky.












No comments: