Monday, November 21, 2016

Challenge #242 - Show us your *Chippie*!

Hi there! It's Majo here today to share with you a tag I created using an EyeConnect Crafts Chipboard heart. 

I think what makes this heart so beautiful is the fact that it has holes already punched in it, so it's easy to lace it up with whatever twine or cord you choose.

This is what this weeks challenge is all about:

Chipboard

Use any kind on your layout, card, tag or ATC.

I can't wait to see what you come up with.

Here is my little inspiration for you:


 .... and a little close up from my "broken" heart ....


See all the beautiful creations from our Design Team:


I used a decorate chipboard piece between the 
top and bottom pattern papers on the front of my card.

One of the Christmas chipboard ornaments I am preparing for my house colored with Versacolor and Distress inks. Then I applied transparent glitter

Amanda

My husband asked me last minute for a birthday card for a coworker so I grabbed some scraps and a piece of chipboard and a couple brads and this came together quickly! The chipboard is the blue frame - it was originally brown and I used some glimmer mist to change the colour.



I created a card thinking in love. I used a piece of natural chipboard that I painted with Glimmer Mist from Tattered Angels. All the details about my card are HERE.


Renee

For this challenged, I reached WAY back in my stash and used some Silhouette brand chipboard (designed to be used in a die cut machine) to create this Turkey clip for my planner spread.




No comments: