Monday, November 7, 2016

Challenge #240 - Fall Y'All

Hello all!  It's Renee here hosting this weeks challenge.  I love fall.  I love the colors, cooler temperatures, boots and especially pumpkin spice lattes.  For this weeks challenge, we are focusing on fall.  What's your favorite thing about fall.  Do a layout, card or spread showcasing all things fall. For my project, I created a fall themed planner spread.  I colored a cute doll stamp holding a pumpkin spiced latte with her hat and boots on.  I also used stickers in fall colors as well as a little fall inspired patterned papers.

So, show us your fall themed projects below.  We would love to see them. Here is a look at the Design teams take on the fall challenge.
A Thanksgiving card for an American friend.
My son loves playing in the leaves at the park...so I created this fun layout!
Amanda  It's harder than it looks to get these two to look at the camera at the same time! I think the color of their coats goes so well with the fall leaves!  
 
Maria Pilar Welcoming the fall with this card  
Tina Fall is about the leaves changing color in my area of the states and it's always nice to take a road trip to see it



A quick card to share using a fun glitter technique... Stop by my blog for all the details!

Don't forget to link up below so we can stop by and see how you celebrate fall!

 
 Majo

  A grid card using the Sizzix dies and a sentiment from Rubber Dance Stamps. I used Distress Ink in Autumn colors on the leaf. A little piece of hemp cord finishes my Autumn card.

Janis
I love Fall!


   

No comments: