Monday, November 14, 2016

Challenge #241 - Grid Layout



Happy Monday! Khristina here...welcome to another week of challenges and I am so excited to bring you this one! One of my favorite go-to design elements is using a grid layout! There are so many different ways to use grids in your projects and they can be adapted to work with cards, layouts, home decor, and so many other projects! This week, I am challenging you to create with a grid! You can choose any size you like with any type of project. The beauty of a grid is being able to choose sizes and design elements that work for you! Here are a couple of my recent projects using grid layouts and they both have process videos on my You Tube channel if you wanna check those out too...



Just look at these amazing projects from the rest of the design team...


Photos taken at the Ripley's Aquarium in Toronto (Canada).  For closeups and product list, check out my blog.








 I put my photos in the grid pattern.  This design showcases perfectly the
great creations our awesome cleaner left us in our room in Mexico. 
We'd never seen an elephant or rabbit done before!


This week I decided to create a card using the challenge "grid layout".  






I really hope that you will play along this week! Please link up your project below so that we can check out what you are creating with grids this week.

No comments: