Monday, November 28, 2016

#243 Make a Christmas card or scrapbook page

Happy Monday!  Beth here...bringing you a Christmas challenge! Now that Thanksgiving is over, it's time to trim the tree, wrap some gifts and start making Christmas cards, gifts or scrapbook pages!  Anything Christmas related will be great for this challenge.



I love making Christmas cards with the Stampin' Up! Star of Light stamp set.  Please see more details on my blog.


Made up some quickie mini albums using up some old stash.
They're great lil memory books for kids who took their own pictures!

 
 


I made a Christmas ornament.  


Amanda

Found this card on Pinterest and had to make a couple right away!



I used my supplies to create some custom fun gift-wrapping this week! 





This Christmas I have been so busy that my card making has suffered so I decided to recreate some of my favourite cards from years gone by. I love this Magnolia "Tilda" stamp!




I hope you can play along this week and add your link below.



No comments: