Monday, June 17, 2013

Photo Inspiration - Challenge #89

Hello crafters, 

Sorry for posting this weeks challenge so late. 
This week we have a photo challenge for you...

It could be the flowers, the colour palette or the groups of three that you see. 
You choose what inspires you. Have fun and don't forget to link up your blog post so we can visit.


 was inspired by the background with all the fun colours and designs and also the frilly flowers




Lynne

I was inspired by the colors and the flowers.    But, I admit, I do not have a problem working with these colors.  My only problem, was deciding which papers to use because I have a lot in this color scheme.


Milena
I was inspired by the use of colour specifically the orange - because I don't use it often - paired with the pink. I managed to throw in some flowers and my page contains 3 photos.














No comments: