Monday, June 10, 2013

#88 - Flag It

Welcome to another week on the Use Your Stuff Blog. I hope you're still feeling creative these days and are up for another challenge.

This week will be a fairly easy challenge. It's all about flags.  Flags are everywhere these days so we would like to see some on your project somewhere.

On my project I used the new line from Pebbles called Lakeside. I'm really liking this line. It's so much fun.  I added flags which I made out of left-over strips of patterned paper.




Lynne
I LOVE flags/banners.  It is my go-to embellishment.  
This is my daughter and her boyfriend.  
I still have journaling to do, but I have yet to get the details from them.  


Milena
First let me apologize to Sarah. I neglected to Welcome her here last week. Welcome, welcome!!! It's so good to have you aboard.
This week's challenge was a hard one for me. I don't think I've ever done a page with flags before.
(I apologize for the poor quality photo. I could not get my page to lay flat!!)


Although I have a ton of ready made flags, they didn't go with my layout, so I made my own by adhering a little die cut to a tooth pick!




No comments: