Monday, June 24, 2013

Challenge #90 - Office Supplies

Happy Monday Crafters!!
The challenge for this week is to use some office supplies on your project. That can be anything - paperclips, binder clips, post it notes, note paper - whatever you can find.

Milena
I did this page about how my older daughter is handling high school. I used a paper clip to hold my photo stack together and an index card for my journaling.



Lynne

I do apologize.  It has been a week when I just couldn't seem to get anything done.  So I went back to some older layouts and found this one where I also used a paperclip.  



Barb
I too, used paper clips ... and staples. In this layout I used the paper clips with flags and word strips.




I used a white out roller on the card on the left...I was thinking it was going to be a good idea...but I think it was kind of a fail! Oh well, at least I know now not to use it :)


1 comment:

Create With Joy said...

Love the DT inspiration. This is one of my favorite challenge blogs!

Create With Joy
http://create-with-joy.com