Monday, June 3, 2013

Here Comes the Sun

Welcome!

Can you believe it's June already? I sure can't.
This bout of cold weather is making me want to get out my warm blankets again. :)

Before we get into the challenge today, I wanted to introduce you to our new design team
member Sarah. Please join us in welcoming Sarah to UYS, we are very excited that she joined
the team!

You can visit Sarah's blog here.


Hi my name is Sarah M., I live in a small town in British Columbia. I've been married to my best friend for 9 years this October, and I am the luckiest person alive to have such a caring and supportive husband! He thinks I'm totally crazy, but loves me anyway and he fully supports my scrapbooking addiction! I am a Christian and  a SAHM to  3 amazing boys! Ethan is 7, Caleb is 4, Kieran is 3, and we're expecting our 4th boy in the end of July! They keep me very busy and are an endless source of scrapbooking inspiration! I also have a giant dog named Luca who is part Lab, part moose! I've been scrapbooking for 9 years (I started scrapbooking so I could make a wedding album). My aunt scrapbooked with Creative Memories and I would go to her house and work on my layouts. I dabbled in it here and there, but didn't get really serious about it until about 6 years ago when I was introduced to a whole other world of paper and embellishments and paint and inky    goodness at my LSS! 



So here is Sarah's first challenge;  she wants to see your summer inspired projects.
Bright, bold and fun! Make a project that reminds you of summer.




Milena
I love doing summer pages. I get to pull out all my bright papers. It always puts me in a happy mood.



Joy
I love the road trips and weekend getaways in the summer. 



Barb
I love doing summer layouts. I think it's my favourite subject to scrap. Whether it's because of the colours, or the fact that I take so many photos in the summertime/vacation time, I don't know, but it seems to dominate my scrapbooks.
Welcome Sarah! So glad to have you join us! Thanks for the challenge.




Lynne
First of all, Welcome Sarah to our challenge blog.  I know everyone will be inspired.
Because of family obligations and general busy-ness, I pulled out an older layout of mine that has always been a favorite.  I hope you like it it too.  This is my mom near her new car in the mid 60's at out beach house in Rhode Island.   (there is a border at the top too.  Not sure why it is cut off)








2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Everyоne loves whаt уоu guys tenԁ to bе up too.
Such сlever work and сoveгage! Κeep up
the amazing ωοrks guys ӏ've included you guys to blogroll.

Take a look at my webpage kiteguru.pl

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.