Monday, February 7, 2022

#441 Hearts/Love

 

Well everyone! Valentine's Day is just around the corner!  That means that this week's challenge is celebrating Love/Hearts! 

 I'm sure a lot of you will be able to come up with some wonderful projects for this theme!  The DT has some great ones for you!




I'm trying to go a bit simpler w/ my layouts this year, so in going w/ that goal, I simply used a sticker that includes lots of little hearts and a few chipboard hearts as embellishments on this layout that documents my being chosen as one of the Winter Reps of the Pineberry Paper Sticker Shop
Use my code: DOREEN15 for 15% off you order and to receive my free Sticker Sheet:





Amanda



For my project, I featured my German Shepherd with his favorite toy, the squeaking pig.  With his love of his pig, I thought he would be the perfect subject matter for a heart themed project.


You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

No comments: