Monday, January 24, 2022

#440 Embossing




 Welcome to our newest challenge everyone!  Our theme for you is Embossing!  This can be either heat or dry embossing, whichever you choose!

Let's see what the DT has for you today!


Helen here with my embossed card - I used an embossing folder to create and alternative background to using patterned paper.


Gail

I used both heat and dry embossing on this card. 



Amanda

I used my embossing plate to add some texture to my red rectangle.




I used embossed cardstock on my layout.  The colors were perfect with the patterned paper that I used and I love the added texture and interest the embossing gives the layout overall.



For the challenge, I used a heat embossed background stamp to create a textured gold background.





You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

No comments: