Monday, May 24, 2021

# 423 TIC TAC TOE

 Hello! Welcome back to the new challenge!

We hope you are doing well and creating up a storm!


Here's our new challenge!

It's TIC TAC TOE!

I borrowed this off the internet, so a big thank you to the original creator!  Pick any three in a line and incorporate that into your project for this challenge.  To really challenge yourself, try to do a black out and use everything!  Be sure to tell us which line you used!



Have fun and we look forward to seeing what inspires you from this board.!

I went across the top to use flower(s), watercolour and a fun fold card.


                                                                        Julene
I went bottom left to top right to make this cute card for a male who is sick.
Paper piecing , butterfly and fun fold.
That is a tissue in the pocket that I folded.




I chose the right-hand column
- Fun Fold 
- Stripes 
- Any Shade of Purple
Thanks to this challenge I now know how to make paper pinwheels 
I learned from a tutorial on You Tube while I was looking for ideas for "Fun Fold" 
6x8 Traditional Paper layout
Hamlet @ 3Months old enjoying a belly rub!



I used one of the diagonal lines: flower - butterfly - any shade of purple.  I used Distress Ink to colour and stamp my background and then Stampin' Up Gorgeous Grape ink to colour my stamped butterfly.  The flower is a paper embellishment just below the antennae.





I decided to go down the diagonal and went with flower, butterfly and any shade of purple...



Amanda

I also went on the diagonal of flower, butterfly and any shade of purple!









You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

No comments: