Monday, May 10, 2021

#422: Stencils on a Project

 

Stephanie:  

I used a small box stencil along with gray spray ink to create my own background paper to accent this picture of my daughter having a glass of juice with a magnolia garnish poolside.


Helen

I used a Memory Box tree stencil with Distress Inks to create a winter scene.  I added a snow drift at the bottom of the trees using a die and then a deer using a die from Stampin' Up.


Tammy

I finally got to use this Vicki Boutin stencil that I received in a SCT sampler years ago.  I thought the butterflies would be perfect for some rainbow stenciling for a Mother's Day card for my mom.


Julene

I've used a kaiser brickwall stencil on this card with a dark green mist. 

It looks brown on the kraft cardstock.




You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

No comments: