Monday, March 29, 2021

#419 Mood Board

 Hi Everyone.

We have a fun mood board challenge for you today.  If you aren't familiar with a mood board, all you have to do is look at the photos, find something that inspires you and use that to create your project.  It could be a color, a design or an icon or even a combination of things.  There is lots of fun things to see in this...bees, stars, balloons, books, hearts, flowers, script. 



Here is what the DT has created for you.

Helen - from the mood board I used the colours, balloons, hearts and script paper.  From my stash I used some paper, ribbon and card that I've had for a long time!



Doreen
I was inspired by the colors of the board and the bee photo
12x12 Traditional Paper layout


Julene

I was inspired by the bee and the colours of the yellows and blues.




You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

No comments: