Monday, March 1, 2021

#417 A Double Trouble Collaboration

 Hey everyone! We are once again excited to be partnering with the Double Trouble Blog for this month's first challenge!




Our challenge on the UYS blog is to use a Tartan or Plaid/Checks on your project! 


 This is going to go so well with the Double Trouble blog!  They are all about the green and the tartans/plaids this challenge so once you enter ours, go over and enter theirs as well!  Click here to go there! :)


I am also going to offer a small prize to one lucky winner that plays along with  BOTH challenges!  Just comment below that you played in both and you will be entered into the draw. This draw is open internationally.  As I have a limited number of entries allowed for this inlinkz  you may only enter 1x for the challenge. 

Let's check ( :) ) out the DT projects for you this week!

                                                            Julene

Plaid paper goes well on a boy layout.



I decided to make something masculine using a piece of checked/tartan paper from Stampin' Up and my favourite birthday die from Uniko:


For my project, I featured a picture of my daughter & her friends wearing matching tartan plaid PJ bottoms during a sleepover.







**please note that if all the link ups are full (I  only have 100 total) please leave your link in the comments and you can qualify for the giveaway!***

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

No comments: