Monday, January 18, 2021

#414 Out with the Old

Welcome everyone!  Last challenge we talked about the new.  Today we are working with the old!  Our challenge for you for the next two weeks is to create a project using your scraps or left over bits from previous projects...just look on your table and see what you have to work with, I'm sure there is a lot more than you think!


The DT has some amazing projects to get you started!

Gail

I used scraps of paper leftover from my last layout to make this border. 


Helen

I used some left over patterned paper to create the background for my card:


Heather R.

I have been working on a project that I started back in 1999 and been hoarding Christmas paper ever since...especially anything with Santa.  I had to tape together the scraps of my Santa paper to make a piece large enough to fit this 8x8 page.  I was able to get a couple more pages completed which you can view on my blog...


Doreen

My project includes a 2020 Wood Veneer that I purchased at the beginning of 2020, and was intended for the first page in my Project Life Album, but had misplaced.
Instead I'm using it for the last page in my album.
6x12 Traditional Pocket Page 


Amanda

I used some scraps from a baby layout to make a baby card.



It is no secret that I have a massive sticker stash, many of which contain only a few stickers left on a page.  I created next weeks spread with little bits from 5 sheets of stickers, including bits from 2 floral pages. You can see my empty sticker sheets. 










You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

No comments: