Monday, January 4, 2021

#413 All About the New

 




Hey everyone!  Happy New Year and welcome to another great year at Use Your Stuff...we are happy to be here with you again.

Our first challenge of the new year is all about the NEW! 


 We want you to use a new product or tool that you have...either something that you got for Christmas or something new that you have bought but not used yet!  Make sure that you tell us what your new product is ok!


Here is what the DT has created for you! 

Stephanie:  

For this project "all about the new," I used new products from Crate Paper's "Hey Santa" line that I purchased a few weeks before Christmas specifically for my 2020 Christmas pictures.


                                                                   Julene

My card is made with 2 new items. The centre tag with the sentiment I received in a swap recently (new) plus the resin rose is also new.



Helen

My card was made using some new digital papers and topper












You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

No comments: