Monday, January 28, 2019

Use Your Stuff # 345 - Enamel dots

HI and welcome to a new week and new challenge here at Use Your Stuff! 
The stuff we want to see this time is  Enamel dots!
I am sure like me you've collected a bunch of these tiny little wonders
over the past few years. 
Have you come up with some creative ways to use them? 
I filled in the negative space of a chipboard shape to create a fun frame! 
aaand pretty much decimated my stash LOL.

And the my fabulous teammates have these:

I was inspired by the sunset in the background of my picture & decided to use my black enamel dots to make "sun rays" around the soccer ball patterned paper.

I love adding enamel dots to add a little pop of color to my layouts or cards.  For this layout I used some summery enamel dots three places and even though they were from a different collection/company, I think they match perfectly.

Amanda
I found a bunch of dots from different collections that matched this layout - they were the perfect compliment to what I had done already!


Tina
I mainly just use them for scattering on my layout for that finishing touch :)

Enter with the linky below showing us what you like to do with enamel dots!


No comments: