Monday, January 7, 2019

Challenge #342 - As Time Goes By

Hey everyone!  Welcome to our first challenge of the new year!  It's Gail hosting and our challenge is  As Time Goes By.

My layout showcases photos taken in the 1960s at a pioneer village somewhere around Toronto.




I was inspired to create a comparison layout:
my son and I when he was still drinking out of a bottle -vs- my son and I
 now that he is old enough to drink wine.
Yup, time has certainly gone by!


For this challenge, I did a layout about ringing in the New Year.  And since I used my traveler's notebook to make my layout, I felt free to dig way back in my stash and use some die cuts I have had for years, including this clock representing the passage of time on the spread.


Amanda

I did a layout with our little guy and his cousins talking about how it feels 
like just yesterday that his cousins were his size!





I opted to scrap a layout involving Disney and ice cream...my daughter is a big fan of the Mickey ice cream and she gets one almost every time we go!





No comments: