Monday, September 10, 2018

School is in Highlights!

Thank you to all who participated in our "School is in!" challenge.  As a teacher, had I received any of your projects as a gift or a thank you, I would be humbled.  What gorgeous creations you have made! These three submissions really caught my eye for this challenge.

I'm always looking for fun ways to feature school pictures of my children.  I loved the use of the yellow ruler against the red background paper with the cute paper ribbon accents.

I have a thing for woodland creatures.  Especially owls.  I adored how the front of this project is an owl while the backside can hold a gift card.  What a creative way to give your favorite teacher a gift!

I loved the juxtaposition of this card; the bright, modern colors mixed with the vintage photo.  It reminded me of pictures of my Mother's elementary school classes in the early 1960's.  And let's face it, we've all had those days in school where we've felt like the little girl in the picture.


Once again, all of you who played along with our "School is in!" challenge created amazing paper art.  Thank you to all of our participants for all the back to school inspiration!

No comments: