Monday, September 3, 2018

Challenge #328- School Is In!

Welcome to this week's challenge at Use Your Stuff.  With summer drawing to a close, it's that time of year when parents are singing, "It's the most wonderful time of the year...." while their children sulk.  This can only mean one thing...it's back to school time!  

This week we are challenging you to create a project using the theme, "School Is In!" We can't see what back to school inspirations you all create for this challenge.

For this project, I featured a picture of my daughter on her first day of kindergarten and her last first day of school on day one of her senior year this past August.  I might've been crying throughout the creation of this project...




My layout is about our oldest son, Jace who is now a senior in high school.  This photo was taken on his first day of his last year.  So hard to believe he will be graduating next spring. 


Amanda

Last year was my son's first experience with school - he was in Kindergarten! It's hard to believe the year has gone by and we are getting ready for grade one already!



 Since we are empty nesters with no grandkids, I had a bit of a rough time coming up with a creation for the theme. My teamies came up with the idea of books, and tada, here we are, a book mark stamped with Darkroom Door images ...



I made this fun back to school card for my son's lunchbox tomorrow.  It's his first day of school!
I used some scraps from my desk and then added a sentiment that I printed off of from my fonts and the apple is a freebie from Simple Stories Carpe Diem September digital set. 
dav


No comments: