Monday, March 23, 2015

Challenge #178 - Stickers


Hi everyone! Amanda here with this week's challenge. This week I want to see your STICKERS! We all have them laying around and I know in my scraproom they often get pushed aside for die cuts or stamps. Show us your sticker stash! Here is my example - the stars, word stickers and lion are all stickers.




Michelle Looi - Here's a little notecard with some alphas/number stickers
 


I created a tag using Ranger Distress Ink in 3 colours: Pine Needles, Wild Honey and Brushed Corduroy, spritzed&flicked with water and stamped a background with a "Netting" stamp. I added a sticker from PSX Design and added embellishments from my stash. The sentiment is from an unknown (to me) manufacturer!



A while back, I went crazy buying up all the MME label and 5x7 sticker sheets, 
so I went crazy using them up here!


Smile Card using scrabble tile alphabet stickers




3 comments:

Shirl said...

Awesome work ladies... can't wait to see what everyone else comes up with for this challenge!

Jane Willis said...

Ooops, hit the return key too soon when I was writing my name in the linky - #7 is from me, Jane Willis, and not from a mystery woman called Jan!

Electra said...

LOVE all the samples this week!