Monday, March 9, 2015

#176 Monochromatic

Hi Everyone

Shirley here with this weeks challenge "Make it Monochromatic".  That's right you heard me correctly.  What you create is up to you,  whether it's a card or a layout, altered art or an ATC as long as it is monochromatic.  For my example I chose to make a card using shades of purple with white.


Thank you to my very talented fellow Design Team members who also created some fantastic monochromatic example to inspire you.
Majo

I used Apricot paper and the "Dried Marigold" distress ink from Ranger for my debossing. To stay in the line of colours I used "Rusty Hinge" for the sentiment and an according paper to mat.


Lori - With St. Patty's Day just around the corner, I chose to use shades of green with a touch of white.


Karrie   I am so tired of looking at monochromatic white (snow up here in the north) so I went with my favourite Ocean colours for this!

Amanda - I chose shades of blue for this layout of my little man!

 
 
Julia here--I chose to keep my layout in the blue family and use the inspiration of my background paper that contains both blue and green



I really can't wait to see all your entries so please come on and join the fun of my monochromatic challenge!



1 comment:

Shirl said...

Thank you to my gorgeous fellow DT members for their wonderful examples of the many and varied ways to approach my monochromatic challenge. If their work doesn't inspire you - nothing will! And a huge thank you to all who is playing along .... loving your work ladies. Please keep linking them up! Can't wait to see more!