Monday, February 24, 2014

challenge #124-Travel

Hello everyone!  This week I'm hosting our challenge.  With all the Olympics over the last couple of weeks, and the highlight on so many diverse countries, it got me to thinking about travel.  So my challenge for you this week is to create a project with travel in mind.  It could be a layout about a place you visited, a bon voyage card, an ATC with a travel theme, a layout or card with a mode of transportation.  There are many different possibilities.    I hope that you will play along with us this week.  The DT has some great inspiration projects for you.


Tammy
I decided to create some ATC's with a travel theme.  To me, travel is about the journey and the experiences that got us there and takes us from.  I think that is why I love to travel so much.  There is always so much about it that enlightens our life.




Milena
A couple of years ago we took a whirlwind trip to New York City. What a blast! That city has so much energy, so much character and so much history. We had a great time. When we got home, we had to rest and recover from our vacation!!!



Lynne

I am involved with a large group of wonderful ladies who like to scrapbook.  This layout has pictures from our wonderful week last fall in the Outer Banks of N. Carolina.  This is one of  my "forever happy" places.  


Barb
I've been really enjoying working on my travel pages in the last few weeks, so this was a perfect challenge for me to complete. On this page, I used the Kaiser Craft Collection, called Now Boarding which I got at Scrapbook Nerd


Isbaha
Travel often leads to masculine color palette, but I decided to make a feminine card for a friend who is at a turning point in her life. The sentiment means something like "going to a new place" (but it's not only for geographic places).

 

2 comments:

Electra said...

I just found your blog and hope to play along each week. Love your DT pieces!!

Isbaha said...

Thank you Electra !