Monday, February 3, 2014

Challenge #121 - Song Inspiration



Amanda here with your challenge for this week! One of my absolute favourite inspirations for scrapbooking is music. I am constantly jotting down song lyrics or titles to use on my projects. I am currently working on my wedding album and there are so many songs that are perfect for layouts! For this one I used lyrics from 'Wedding Vows' by Jamie Foxx - the photos are of us saying our vows.





Your challenge this week is to create a project that is inspired by a song whether it is the title, lyrics or the artist!


Julie

My inspiration is a phrase from a song - "Fly High, Fly Proud" from the song,
"Don't Cry Out Loud!" My favourite version is by Peter Allen.
It always reminds me that having a go and trying is what Life is all about.


Isbaha


The title reads "Boat on the water" (title of an old popular child's song), and the journaling is about a family walk on water with tiny boats for kids (We had the firemen boat and my sister's family the police's boat). My sons were looking for whales (it was a small lake... No whale !) and my second son (who was 20 monthes old) said his first sentence : "hidden whale" !


Lynne
I am posting a layout I did a while ago for two reasons.  I love this song, "You're Gonna Miss This" by Trace Atkins and it is one of my favorite layouts of my youngest through the years from age one until her 18th birthday.  The lyrics to the song's chorus is on the journaling.


Tammy
As a big country fan, I love Brad Paisley.  I created this little Father's Day card inspired by his song "Didn't Have to Be".

Show us how music inspires you to create!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.