Monday, May 21, 2012

Challenge 35 Time to Strip

Happy Monday everyone.
This week I'm challenging you to use strips of paper on your layout. The more, the better.

This is what I came up with:

I'm looking forward to seeing what everyone comes up with. Don't forget to post your finished projects here through Mr. Linky so we can all check it out.



Lynne
I love playing with strips of paper, but this time I used strips of ribbon. Paper would work just as well. What better way to USE YOUR STUFF.


Joy
I have to agree, using strips of paper or washi tape as I did this week is awesome.




Bronwyn
I made this 2-page layout using one sheet of old Scenic Route paper.  I cut all of the strips apart and used them to accent my black and white photos.  



1 comment:

Lynn Holland said...

My layered papers are part of a tag MADD for tag Tuesday.
It is part of an altered book I made then cut up and joined together with stitched string.
Different, so I hope it's okay
Lynn