Sunday, May 6, 2012

# 33 - Nature Calls!

Hello Everyone! Bronwyn here!! It's my week to challenge you all to use up some of that stash collecting in your craft area.  So pull it out, dust it off and make something ......

NATURE themed!!!


My layout features pictures from a visit to a State Park in Florida where we saw snakes, turtles, frogs and ALLIGATORS!!  

Barb
I love doing nature based themes. I love the colours I get to use.
The adorable 3-D embellishments for this page are from K&Co. So cute!

Joy


Lynne
I have some computer issues, so I am late to the party. 

3 comments:

Roxy said...

Just joined your challenge for the first time! Thanks so much, Roxy.

Deb Neerman said...

LOVE the Designers projects ... very inspiring!

First time player here ... thank you for the challenge!!

Debra said...

Thank you so much for challenging us to "use our stuff"!