Monday, August 26, 2019

Sports

Hello Tina here with you today for this fun challenge :)
Here it is everyone, the last week before school starts up again for most of us anyway.  Some may have already started!  As we think about school, we are inspired about all the sports teams that start up in the fall....thats our theme this week...SPORTS!

We can't wait to see what you have to show us, but in the meantime, the DT is here to get you started!

Our oldest GK's are both sporty so this was an easy one,
and A joined girls fastball this year!



My family are not sporty but back in my young days I played hockey.
These 2 photos are from Dad's old slides and show me with my hockey stick and Dad in his bowls outfit.


I featured action shots of my daughter going after a ball during a soccer tournament.


a bit of play on golfing terms 
a cute card for a guy



I made an ATC, using a Katzelkraft image ...



You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter

No comments: